Welcome to the Destin - Fort Walton Beach Airport Frequently Asked Questions. We hope this information is of assistance to you in planning your travel. If you still have questions unanswered by this FAQ, please contact the Destin - Fort Walton Beach Airport.
Topics covered by this FAQ:
- Contacting Airlines
- Airport Codes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Airlines fly out of your airport?
- How do I get in touch with airlines at your airport? I need to talk to someone at the local ticket counter.
- It's best to contact the airlines for reservations and information.
- Where are your airlines listed in the phone book?
- In the Sprint "Red Book" you will find the Destin - Fort Walton Beach Airport listed under Transportation Services, in the yellow pages under Airports, and in the white pages - located in the pink section under Okaloosa County Board of County Commissioners/Airport Administration.
- I need to leave a message for my family member coming from a foreign country. I don't know the airline. Can you help?
- If you can provide an approximate time of arrival we will work with you to find the correct airline. Otherwise, you will need to obtain a flight number, or airline information from a relative or friend of the traveler.
- Can you tell me how much a ticket is from your airport to my destination?
- Unfortunately, the Destin - Fort Walton Beach Airport does not have flight pricing information. Each airline continuously changes their prices due to economy and the time of day. We suggest contacting the airlines directly by telephone, using the internet as a resource, or working with a professional travel agent.